MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Traveling South Part Two

We had lunch at historic Omeo.
The Tambo river kept us company beside us for quite a bit of the drive and it was lovely.....very picturesque in places....not many pull off spots for photos though.


So our little dream was achieved despite my nervous breakdown lol! A very beautiful part of the world. We have journeyed from the very north of the state down to the coast in the south. The Mister is getting excited I think he can smell Phillip Island and those motorcycles!
You poor people I will be back with more photos hahaha!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx



12 comments:

  1. Loving all the holiday photos
    Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying this trip with you Michelle, now I want to do it too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly in a lovely part of Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the pics I am loving my holiday with you........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving seeing where you've been. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a fellow caravanner, I love seeing the places other people get to explore. I'm sure you have packed your bag of stitching to take on holiday with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely seeing your pics -

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you now. I thought you were already there. Have a great trip with good results at the end..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great adventure is being had. Visited your part of the world on the weekend and I ended up wearing a jacket... couldn't believe it. Did break out the shorts though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures - am enjoying your trip. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos keep them coming...stay safe and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos keep them coming...stay safe and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.