MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Last Day On Phillip Island Part One

Our last day on Phillip Island we popped over to historic Churchill Island. You access the island by a one lane bridge.
The island is credited with the first English garden in Australia.....we loved the Lavender Patch....
I love that ironwork.....they have several varieties growing.

They are also well known for there beautiful Clydesdale horses....lovely photo bomb!

The grounds are just beautiful with ocean vistas.

Loved  these sculptures.....

Some treasures from Amess house...
Inside the drawing room of Amess house ......
Volunteers had stitched this patchwork bunting....needleturn applique too. It was in a bit of a difficult place for a good photo but it was beautifully stitched .

This was so neat.....wildlife co-existing with livestock lol! Cape Barren Geese were everywhere !
As you can see it was a  tad warmer the Mister is in shorts lol!
Really enjoyed our visit here.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the bunting. I'm about to finish my Christmas one from your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful spot that you found Michelle... and Mister...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.