MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Such a Nice Thank You

Each week when I  travel to Yoga I give a lift to my friend Lindy. She is such a lovely fun person and I enjoy our journeys so much. She also a very good cook. Lindy of Chinese heritage and knows we just adore her delicious little wontons. Yesterday she arrived with a brimming plate full....
Oh my they were delicious and sadly have disappeared down the rabbit hole. Lindy also gifted me the sweetest little Angel ornament from the Oxfam shop...
She is made from recycled paper and is just beautiful. Such a lovely thank you. As I was not even standing behind the door but in a completely different room when culinary skills were given out, this was a real treat. Thank you so much Lindy xx
Sewing wise I have been working on the circles on my Blessings block.
I  think the  leaves don't look too bad now in the overall scheme of things.
Ok must fly. I am  off to art and then I have Nana duties with 2 rascally little Grandsons. Have a beautiful day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. good morning my lovely friend,oh what wonderful gifts from Lindy,the angel is so cute and i love your cushion in the last pic,have fun with your grandies today Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blessings block. Enjoy your Nana duties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michelle,
    the Blessings block is just adorable. What wonderful fabrics and design.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very lucky love your ornament.

    Also love how blessing Quilt is coming along. Love the leaves.
    Enjoy your Darlings x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very lucky love your ornament.

    Also love how blessing Quilt is coming along. Love the leaves.
    Enjoy your Darlings x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blessings block is really lovely. I just found your free little Christmas design on your sidebar. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us. I just printed it and shall soon proceed into my sewing room for the perfect fabric. Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What thoughtful gifts from Lindy, and the Wontons look delicious. I haven't the faintest idea how you would make them, ha ha. Cooking not being my strong suit and all. Beautiful stitching on your Blessings block. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty paper Angel and your blessings block is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very special gifts from Lindy... Your circles are stunning 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little angel is beautiful and those wontons looked delicious

      Delete
  10. What a lovely Thankyou gift.
    Your appliqué leaves look wonderful. Such pretty fabrics and colours
    Sweet angel, I was gifted a similar one for Christmas one year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet Angel... Another beautiful block Michelle.
    Bet you had fun with those rascally GSs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilt is looking lovely...wonderful gifts for you. ..I am sure you had a wondeeful time with the rascals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am drooling just at the thought of those wantons! another lovely block...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gift of something you can't or won't make is extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very thoughtful gift from your friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.