MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Little Finish

I knew when I  bought this William Morris styled fabric that I wanted to make a little something for a very creative friend of mine who just happens to also love the Tree of Life motif. I decided to draw up and stitch my own  Aussie version and make a little draw string bag.
I thought it would be perfect to hold her meditation mala beads when not in use.
I am really happy I got to use this fabric for her and get it finished. ..yay!
I can treat myself now and go back to my pencils and this rather challenging rose!
My son grew it and it is beautiful.
I hope you are enjoying your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. Your new little pouch is just gorgeous Michelle - I am sure your friend will just love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet pouch. Gosh that rose is looking fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,oh this little bag is gorgeous and full of beautiful meaning,omg that flower is amazing,what a beautiful talent to be able to draw and colour nature at its best,enjoy your day my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the bag and rose are beautiful, you are a very talented lady and your friend is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project Michelle and your rose is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little bag, Michelle.....and the Tree of Life is very apt for your friend! What a beautiful rose too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Michelle,
    what beautiful tree, had to take a closer look at it. Is this a little snail on the buttom right? How cute.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful rose. The little project s also very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lovely little bag. Pretty fabric and sweet stitchery. Your rose is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I thought the rose was a print, wow Michelle it looks stunning, well done!
    What a pretty bag too, it will be welcome for sure

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous gift you made there Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative use for this pretty fabric and I like the addition of the tree of life . My mom bought a pendant of the tree of life when we were in Ireland and it is beautiful . Your Rose is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bag is gorgeous and a great idea... how pretty is your rose
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. A delightful bag and a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful bag Michelle...the rose is looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.