MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SSCS & A Little Work of Art

It's arrived! My very 1st one in Chookyblues SSC Swap...all the way from Sweden. My Secret Santa didn't put her name on the back so I will have to wait until Christmas Day to find out.....
I am allowed to open No1 parcel which is a tree ornament.....I was very blessed to receive 2. Gorgeous handmade hearts.
Aren't they sweet. I have been very good and popped the other gift under the Christmas tree as instructed. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. Thank you also to Chookyblue for organising this swap for us and allowing this joy to reach across the world xxx
My lovely blogging friend Sheila sent me a beautiful card depicting a winter scene by one of their local artists...so beautiful! Inside the card however was the  most beautiful little work of art....one of Sheila's fabric postcard depicting her locality in Novia Scotia in the Summer.
Oh I wish you could see just how beautiful it is in real life. Thank you so much Sheila I shall treasure it xxx
A lovely card and pretty Christmas ribbons arrived from dear Cheryll...thank you xxx
Feeling very blessed and spoilt here.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful heart ornies and postcard... It's a really fun time of year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, I love it when the swap partner stays secret until Christmas. All very Christmassy at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts Michelle, love the fabric card, and seeing your gorgeous Santa collection,
    Happy Christmas to You and all your loved ones, and may you have a bright and successful year in 2016.
    Hugs R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I would also love to visit Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it all looks so exciting. International swaps are fab. The handmade hearts look really pretty. Merry Christmas Michelle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady ,enjoy my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card from Sheila. She is so talented! Great little hearts too! Love your Santa collection. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little heart decorations are beautiful. Glad they arrived in time for xmas. And what a beautiful postcard from Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Michelle,
    your SSCS parcel just arrived in time. I guess it was delivery day in Australia, since my swap partner finally received hers too. So relieved and so good to see all these beautiful presents on the blogs.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely mail Michelle, the hearts are so pretty and lovely for the sender to be secret until Christmas Day. Sheila makes the most beautiful cards and how lovely to get some ribbons in the post. I found some Christmas ribbon bargains the other day which I am stashing for next year - hope I remember where I stash them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hearts Michelle...lovely swap chooky has organised. The postcard is beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. More lovely Christmas goodies.....your house must look a real picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. woohoo, still waiting the sleigh here... love those ornies and the postcard... ribbons are always great to have too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the heart ornaments and so happy the postcard is loved . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. These really are beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely ornaments......I like it when Santa is a little sneeky and remains unknown until Christmas......lots of fun.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.