MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Almost the Last Jingle

Today I just thought I would share a couple of favourite Christmas pics with you.... I always decorate the shelf in my kitchen above my sink.
It has some of my old Christmas Treasures like Santa in his sleigh and one special gold reindeer. Scary to think how old they are!
I also adore this cross stitch gifted to me a long time ago by a friend.
It's such good fun!
I love this photo of my four little people making mischief together as cousins and enjoying the Christmas lights.
OK! I am off to face the shops one last time.....
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. good morning my lovely friend ,good luck with braving the shops,oh i love your xmas decorating and what a cute pic of your little people,they will all be so excited,not many sleeps now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmasy display! I adore the saying from the wise Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Xmas decorating Michelle...lovely photo of the little ones...good luck with the shopping was hectic here this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decorations Michelle ... gorgeous pic of the littlies. Good luck with braving the crowds ... I am all done now thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute children adorning your blog. Love your decos. Have fun shopping today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute treasures and your gorgeous grandies look so sweet. Can't believe how big the girls are getting.
    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Michelle, and to your four little treasures too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your decorations. Your grandchildren are all very sweet. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your christmas decorations. Beautiful picture of the grandkids.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love seeing your xmas decorating. Such beautiful treasures you have. Wonderful photo of your four grandies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Santa and the sleigh and reindeer are so lovely - congratulations on keeping them so beautifully. I too love the cross stitch, such fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas photos. I do hope you survived the shops!!
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.