MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bye Bye 2015!

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
As the sun sets on this year, I have to be totally honest and say that the challenges definitely have outweighed the highlights for me this year. But as all difficult periods teach us....there are lessons within them.
Lots of these I already believed and were validated for me.....I'd like to share them with you if you will indulge me one last time this year.......ok!
There are many, many more kind people in the world than not.
All the latest modcons, money and trappings of so called success that we define ourselves by mean nothing when calamity comes knocking on your door.
Love for one another is everything. Tell them! Show them! Life can Change in a moment.
See your friends for the gold they are and appreciate each and every one of them.
Good health and aging are treasures not to be taken for granted.
Being still in nature soothes the soul.
Treading lightly on our planet and treating all it's inhabitants with respect are imperative goals.
Creating beauty with your hands is such a blessing for yourself and others no matter how insignificant you think your efforts are....it never existed before you bought it into being....sacred!
Admire and love talent in others....you are not lessened by it but rather uplifted by it.
You are NEVER to old to put your foot on to the path towards your dreams. You may just get a huge surprise at what's waiting for you......

My wish for 2016 is for my family and myself to experience the joy of good health. I wish the same for all of you. I am looking forward to extending myself and creating and learning new things and having more fun with you lovely people out there.
I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog, leaving me lovely comments....I appreciate each and every one, the encouragement and support you give me with regards to my work...LOVE that you love them!
Thank you also for the encouragement and friendship and kindness you have shown myself and my family during the health scares we have endured with our son this year....means so much.
SO! Bring on 2016! 2015 and I are done!
May the long time sun shine upon you,
All love surround you,
And the pure light within,
Guide your way on.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

30 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Michelle
    May the New Year smile on you and your family and friends. Take care of yourself and keep sharing what you do...you are inspirational to so many - especially me!!! Loads of love from the West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the thoughts to welcome in the New Year. Let the good outweigh the not so good in 2016. Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you heaps my lovely friend,2016 will be the best year yet,Thankyou for your friendship and support.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michelle,I got a big lump in my throat reading through your list my friend. Thank you for all the pleasure your blog brings to us all & your endless creativity & inspiration x x x Blessings to you for the new year Michelle x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post Michelle. Happy New Year. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Michelle,
    such true words, thank you and wishing you and your family a good new year.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can move on and 2016 is a better year for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you regarding 2015 Michelle. I'm looking forward to 2016. Very much. Happy New Year too you Hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes for 2016 for you and your family Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great message Michelle . I wish for you and your family a very Happy New Year and that 2016 will be a much better year in many ways . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you Michelle. 2015 has had its challenges for my family too. 2016 is going to be much better I'm sure. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WEll said girl! Wishing you and your family a wonderful new year ahead with an abundance of all good things.Angel hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved reading your lovely post.
    Wishing you a great 2016

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's hoping for a healthy and happier New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post, best wishes to you all Michelle for a happy and healthy New Year. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy and healthy New a Year, Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic post Michelle....what you have written is so true...we need reminding from time to time. I hope 2016 brings you and your family food health and much happiness, thankyou for your inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh michelle...you nailed it! Every word is so true...we just have to be reminded sometimes.
    I wish you and your family ALL the best life can be in 2016. Saying Happy New Year has a new meaning now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful captured Michelle, and it is the feeling I get every time I visit your blog that keeps bringing me back. Wonderful words to live by. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wise words, Michelle. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy New Year--2016. Lots of lovely crafting to come.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely words Michelle and very true... All the very best and lots of love
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy New Year to you and your family. I look forward to reading your blog in 2016. May the joys of 2015, be glass compared to the diamonds of 2016.
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  23. A wonderful post Michelle, which gets to the essence of what is important! So many bloggers are urging us to print off all manner of planning sheets, and urging us to set clear goals etc. I realized that that is not for me...you have articulated exactly how I see things. ( we've had one of those years too in 2015)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post to read Michelle.
    I too are done with 2015 and I hope 2016 will be better, regarding the health issues.
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully said Michelle, and a perfect post for the new year. Good health is the best and most precious gift, and I wish it for you and all the family in 2016. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. That says it all so beautifully. May 2016 be a better year for you Michelle, especially in regards to the health of your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. blessings in return to you Michelle, & your families too... may this year be a fab one for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New Year Michelle - may 2016 be a good year for you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.