MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, December 7, 2015

New Art Space

Something a little different to share. My art teacher Sandra Temple has been offered a new art space for her students on a Tuesday which we tried out for the very first time last week....and it has air-con...very civilised! Here we all are working away diligently.
It is at a privately owned sanctuary at Berrinba which is about 20 minutes from my home.... and has lovely grounds and resident koalas....they weren't coming out to see us first visit...but we are hopeful for future visits.
You know what a sucker I am for an interesting piece of bark...well just loved this!
Thought my overseas friends might like to see an Aussie creek in summer (at least there is some water) I still love to wander beside a creek though...
Lovely rocks and trickling water...
Wonderful fallen logs....homes for critters and perfect to perch a little Aussie bird upon in a future drawing perhaps.
It was a lovely spot to spend our coffee break...there is something rejuvenating about being out in nature.
I am really looking forward to many more meanderings and inspirational times here. I hope you enjoyed your little wander with me today.
A bit of "tropical Christmas" to finish with. Have a lovely day.

Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely place, Michelle......lots of inspiration, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful place Michelle..lovely to wander beside the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful serene place there Michelle ... can imagine it inspires your art work alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos of the creek Michelle. I love wandering near a creek. As you say lots to inspire creativity there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spot both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so tranquil. The perfect place for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Looks like a wonderful, inspirational spot Michelle

      Delete
  8. lovely spot Mrs M.... are you finding you look at things differently now you are doing art classes?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely location. Perfect for inspiration and creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.