MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, December 26, 2015

I opened my parcel from Marica in Sweden that was under the  Christmas tree. ..
Soo beautiful. I love it! Marica also sent me to sweet patchwork heart ornaments which are now hanging on my special tree...
Thank you so much Marica for being my secret Santa xxx
I sent my parcel to Marika in Germany and I stitched my little tree decoratoring gingie..
And the ornament. ..
Plus a couple of little extras.

Big thanks to Chookyblue and her elves for organising this wonderful swap.
I was also very spoilt by Melody in our FHFS with lots of gorgeous gifts leading up to Christmas .....I had a pressie under the tree as well.
An oh so cute Nodder made by Mel at a workshop by very clever and creative Keryn from Keryn's Creations.....
I just love him! I am very lucky to have a "Keryn Family" gifted to me by Keryn and Mel's Nodder has joined right in.
Thank you so very much Mel for all your spoiling big hugs xxx
A quick shot of my special friends tree from blogland ....
Thank you lovely friends.
I must dash away as I  am to be invaded shortly by 4 gorgeous little rascals....we are having our family celebration today.
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas festivities.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. Great gifts!! Glad you had such a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts there Michelle..... hope you had a great day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovelies there Michelle...
    Enjoy your rascals... They are such fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful gifts fro you to enjoy. I hope you are having a lovely time with your family today. Mine have just all deoarted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Michelle,
    the gifts are just gorgeous. I know Marika feels spoiled rotton.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts sent and received, Michelle. The little tree looks gorgeous with all those special ornaments. I wonder if your rascals are like mine...many decorations 'migrated 'around the house on Christmas Eve... I'm finding them in all sorts of places, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful gifts Michelle,hope you have a wonderful time with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your family celebration went well Michelle. What beautiful gifts you have given and recieved! Gosh your decoration tree gets fuller by the day! Just lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely gifties... both of you with the tree theme in mind. Your ornie tree looks great too - like they have all been colour coordinated too!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts and some lovely new additions to your Christmas decorating. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keryns designs are just lovely. What a great idea for you blogging friends ornaments. Your stitching is beautiful and the gifts sent and received are great. Happy celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved what you made for your partner Michelle. such a gorgeous wallhanging and decoration, and also your gifts from Marica were just lovely. that special friends tree is looking quite full

    ReplyDelete
  13. I´m so happy that you liked my gifts for you in SSCS 2015 :-)

    You got lovely gifts from many friends under the xmas and it was nice to read your blog under December month..

    Take care!
    hugs Marica from Sweden @ englating.se

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful gifts sent and received Michelle...your blog friends tree is looking amazing. Enjoy those rascals!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all such lovely swap gifts. They make a wonderful display.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely gifts from Marica...cute designs you sent to Marika...

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful gifts sent and received in the SSCS......thanks for being part of the swap this year........I do hope you will join again.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.