MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, December 15, 2014

FHFS Day 2

Day 2: I dove into the box of goodies and chose this one..
Inside the wrapping was a smaller version of what all the gifties came in...
Nestled inside the cute little box was a very cute little person waiting to surprise me..
One of Keryn's gorgeous little reindeer ornaments!
He is already gracing my little friends tree...
Thank you Keryn...I love him xxx
I wish you all a wonderful week.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Very cute reindeer. He looks right at home there. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle oh your new friend is very cute,love Keryns xmas decorations,i can see you are having lots of fun with this,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Keryn's reindeers...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful gifts. I am just in love with your little deer.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have been happy with just the box, but the reindeer is a real bonus. He is gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful reindeer and box!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you.