MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Sleigh Arrived....and SPOILT!

I am involved in a lovely swap hosted by CHOOKYBLUE
It involves Aussie girls and International girls. My parcel arrived whilst I was out yesterday. I asked hubby to tell me the country of origin but not the sender...a surprise for later. Anyway it has travelled across the ditch from Kiwiland..New Zealand.
I was allowed to open the small parcel.....which is always a tree ornament. Love mine! So lovely!
I have done as instructed and the main gift is waiting for me until Christmas Day.
Thank you Kiwi Secret Santa and thank you Chooky for organising this lovely swap.
The spoiling continued when the postie left this parcel from my dear friend Shez.
OMGoodness!
Inside......
Can you see that cute Elf.....well he goes on a shelf....and he told me he likes my wall unit.....the Cherished Teddies in the unit like him too!
Shez also made some beautiful ornies using a design from one of my Pocket Minis. She sent me one.....gorgeous!
Thank you so much for all that spoiling Shez xxx
Well I must fly....glad rags to be donned for a Christmas lunch with friends.
Enjoy your day lovely people.

14 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend its nice seeing you getting spoilt,so glad you like your gifts and that the bears gave their seal of approval,lol,hope you have lots of fun at your xmas lunch,te and Blessing Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun time of the year...gifts going in all directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts. Much better than bills in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that little ornament Michelle - is it a Cathedral Window folded back on itself? Very effective. And the elf is gorgeous! Lovely gifts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely presents, so nice to have good friends, enjoy lunch. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts for a lovely lady. Enjoy the season. 😍💋

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to have postie visiting....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gifts from your lovely friends...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful gifts from beautiful gals for a wonderful gal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely gifts ...I'm still waiting for the sleigh to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely gifts there Michelle... no sign of my sscs parcel yet, but I'm sure it's not too far away x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely gifts, Michelle...Shez has spoilt you well and truely and sweet wee SSCS ornie. I love the sneakiness of this swap - it obviously brings out the best (or worst) in me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely ornament.......keep that main present safe........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.