MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Decorated

I  have climbed down off my little soapbox of yesterday and as promised have the rest of my decorating to share.
Decorating the Christmas tree is always such fun.....love it!

Love my collection of Jim Shore Christmas collectables.

Some old decos and some newer ones....
Favourite festive quilts....
Santa is in place too.
Favourite Christmas reading for young and old....
And just in case it slips my mind what month this is....
Now just need to get the art supplies off my dining room table and clean up the renegade tinsel bits....where are the elves when you need them!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

11 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Michelle, great job. I think the elves were here cleaning up stuff on the floor...will I send them on up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so gorgeous...and so festive.
    Mine is so boring after yours....so in awe...šŸ˜šŸŽ„
    Enjoy this wonderful time with love all around..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decos are beautiful and your tree is amazing. Must have taken you ages to do. Your home is definately full of Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some beautiful collections Michelle and your tree looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your decorating. I should take photo's of mine. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all just looks soooo beautiful Michelle! How wonderful to just sit amongst it all & breathe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the house looks so lovely Michelle, you have a knack of setting it out beautifully
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle awwh I just love your Xmas decorating,everything is gorgeous especially that calendar snowman,hope you have a lovely day my friend šŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree looks beautiful, Michelle. Like you, I love Jim Shore pieces, and have a (very small) collection which I adore, all gifts from overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur home is a treasure trove at the best of times Michelle - and now it is overflowing even more with happiness and love - magical xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.