MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Lovely SSCS Gift

On Christmas Day I got to open my main gift in
My lovely Secret Santa was MICHELL From Michell's Place across the Tasman in New Zealand. Michell made me a beautiful table runner. I have a long dining table and it is a perfect fit.....couldn't wait to try it out!

I borrowed a couple of piccies from Michell's blog....hope you don't mind.
I just love it! Michells piccie of the ornament she made me was much better to show how lovely it is rather than mine....so pretty!
Thank you so much Michell for your spoiling, I hope you have caught up on some well deserved sleep. Thanks also to CHOOKYBLUE for organising this wonderful swap for us  and to Denice for helping out.
My partner hasn't posted yet so I will wait to share what I made for her until later.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle your new runner from Michell is gorgeous and looks wonderful on your table,love the decoration as well hope you had a lovely Xmas my friend 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that table runner is lovely and how cute is the decoration! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How lovely gift! Marvellous table runner! Kisses, Michelle. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts from Michell. The table runner looks great on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous addition to your Christmas table and tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the decoration, always wanted to try that cathedral window but you know there is never enough time! Love the runner too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swap gifts Michelle - the runner sure is a great size!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.