MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

More Jingling!

I have been spoilt some more with Santa's sleigh stopping by my house again. Lovely friends have sent me some sweet parcels in the post.
Friend FIONA sent a lovely French General ornament and gorgeous felt pouch with beautiful applique ( I shall have to put something special in there) and a festive dish towel....that should make my wiper upperers happy on Christmas day lol!
I love that cute handmade card too.....thank you very spoilt!
My friend KAREN from way south of the border sent me a gorgeous Frosty ornament and beautiful handmade card....Karen is so clever at both. Thank you Karen....he is beautiful x
Today was a small gathering of my art classmates and teacher for a BBQ lunch for our Christmas breakup.....very nice and chilled out and relaxed. We did have a Secret Santa and this cute set of 3 tins that go together to make Santa was mine.
Sewing wise I have prepped this project but will explain in a later post.
Enjoy your evening folks......tea and toast for me.....too much PARTY!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts. Hmmm I wonder what those threads are going to be used for. Looking forward to seeing the project in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun goodies! Santa has been very busy this year. I'm anxious to see what you'' do with those pretty threads. Maria sent some to me, and I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful hand made gifts - who is a lucky girl, then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, Love the Cottage Garden Thread. Such a pretty colour/s. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning my lovely friend,wow you have received lots of beautiful goodies,love the pouch Fiona made for you,you have me curious with your new project,lol.Namaste and blessings Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's that time of year for visits from the postie! Those tins are fun...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't we love this time of year. Lovely gifts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some awesome goodies and I love that thread, cant wait to see what you make with it. Take care and stay cool. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely goodies Michelle! And I love that thread too.. will make something very beautiful I am sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of beautiful Festive goodies there Michelle... Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always good fun to have special mail arrive.
    Love those threads you are planning to use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm catching up on my reading :-) Lovely mail Michelle and the Santa tins are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.