MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Little Progress

Good Morning all. I spent a day trying to make some headway with my Splendid Sampler blocks....doesn't seem like a lot to show for it but...
I finished these 2 blocks which aren't in order....first out of the folder.
And...
It is definitely NOT that red...it's the lovely French General red...trust me!
I also did prep work on all the hand stitched blocks so they are ready when I  am.
Now even though I  have so many other things I am supposed to be doing....I cannot stay away from those darn little Aussies!
Just had to stitch the little owl....
There is also a little kanga and wombat to come......talk about jumping off the main road and heading up a bush track! Lol! Hopefully I will get them out of my system soon....but they are such good company.
There is a gorgeous new colour choice for September for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. ....rose bouquet.
So scrap box diving is in my immediate future.
I wish you a lovely day....mine is a bit damp but I am sure that my " we look after ourselves" garden will appreciate a drop of the wet stuff.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle,

    The animals will be a popular design. Scrap diving is fun, hope you have a great day.

    Happ days
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your little Aussie critters going to be a pattern? Love the splendid sampler blocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my lovely friend ,your blocks are lovely Michelle,well done and wow your Aussie owl is so cute,can't wait to see what you do with these,hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blocks Michelle, loving your colours. Your little Aussie critters are just gorgeous too. We are getting rain here also, which I dont mind but I wish that nasty cold wind would move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to know if these blocks are put together on your beautiful new machine? How did you find it..easy I hope? Xx
    Love the Owl he is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to know if these blocks are put together on your beautiful new machine? How did you find it..easy I hope? Xx
    Love the Owl he is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely little blocks......I specially like the first one! Yes, we definitely have owls here. Our weeds are taking over the universe since the rain last week, I need to get out and do something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All progress is good progress...no rain in the city so maybe just on the south.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a wonderful bush track to be heading down. Please keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness you are a busy bee Michelle. Love your little Aussies and your 2 new SS blocks are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little Christmas critters are very cute. Good to see more Sampler blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blocks & the owl is very cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little owl is very cute, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blocks are great.. even if they look a bit orangey in the picture! haha... cute little owl... happy scrapping...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done on the pretty SS blocks - amazing how photographing/light can alter our colours so much - I do believe you...! Your little Aussies are too cute also; I just saw the rest of them in your previous post and also I'm glad to read of the peace you have found regarding your father.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super blocks Michelle and I am glad you have stitched the owl - he is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty blocks , love the french general fabrics . The owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.