MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sorry! Away with the Faeries!

Sorry everyone it appears I have led you up the garden path and gone off with the Faeries.... the competition I posted about yesterday is in "Handmade" Issue 29 No 5 not 3.....must have been the headache. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
A little saying  I love to be going on with :
" A friend sings your song when you forget the words and music" ( I don't know the author but thank you who ever you might be).
Blessings Michelle

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.