MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge

I decided this month to dive right in and get September's blocks done straight away.
This month is DARK BLUE....
I have been working on my UFO CHALLENGE block and sadly I made a pigs ear of it and reverse stitching happened! But I am back on track with the applique redone.
Ready for stitchery on the Queens Anne Lace flowers....
I also had an art finish which you can see HERE This has taken a lot of my time of late......what a fine old time I have had.
On Saturday night my Dear Daughter took me out for the evening to see...

Over the many years of my Daughter's involvement in dance I came to love contemporary dance and Bangarra is a favourite......loved it!
Spending time with my girl was lovely too.
Painting is happening in my entry way and it looks so lovely and bright.

So I am all caught up....enjoy the rest of your week lovely folk.......a little inspiration from Wild Women Sisterhood.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Your hallway looks very welcoming! An evening out with your daughter, doing something you both like......how lovely is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your circles.. I need to do some more... but I am enjoying angels at the moment!! how lovely to see the dance company... and a lovely evening out too.... that little vase looks very fiddly to do.... and your hallway looks so much better for a lick of paint.... well done Mr R...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done for getting stuck right into the blocks! Your hallway is looking great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle lovely post my friendand thankyou for spoiling me today,you made me a very happy friend indeed,hope your week is awesome my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have been quick with your circles - my squares are sitting in front of me waiting to be machined - sometime! Had a quick look at a clip of Bangarra on youtube and it looks fascinating. What shiny stairs you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Verse Michelle. Your blue circles look rather stunning! As does your hallway all freshened up. Everything is sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circles. The entry looks amazing.
    Lovely to spend time with your daughter. Spent the day with Bec on Saturday to celebrate her birthday and Father's day. It was wonderful. Enjoy your week. 👄💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to have a special day with daughter, nice stairway its a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous blues in both projects.
    Love seeing the gorgeous timbers in your stairs as well as all the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful circles, Michele. Lovely projects. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blue circles, wonderful to have a night out with your daughter seeing something you love. The stair well is looking fantastic, beautiful and very appropriate for todays world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.