MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, September 8, 2018

FNWF September

Last night I joined my blogging friends for a night of stitching.....sort of!
I was lured to the dark side by my coloured pencils in the afternoon and early evening which you can read about HERE So only a bit of stitching took place....but that little bit gave me a finish of sorts.....I had bits done on two tags for Ruth's Quilt and managed to get them both finished.
Which means I have now completed all these delightful stitcheries.....
Now to get them together into the quilt! Happy dance!
Thank you CHERYLL over at GONE STITCHIN for being our hostess. I enjoyed my Friday night. How about you??
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. Many hours have gone into those gorgeous stitcheries. Looking forward to seeing them in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitcheries look fabulous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished is a great feeling......even though the quilt is far from being done you can now see much progress. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done completing all the stitching. Lovely to see all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job finishing the sticheries
    I am sure another beautiful quilt coming up

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re on a roll now. I can’t wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be nice to see how you put your stitcheries together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew good to have finished your lovely stitcheries.. look forward to seeing them made into your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of stitcheries, seeing them all laid out like that. Looking forward to seeing the next stage. And thinking that I should really be working on my NZ floral stitcheries, they don't get finished when they are tucked away in a bag, do they

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of lovely little stitcheries.... they will look gorgeous all together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stitcheries are beautiful Michelle, looking forward to seeing them in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle ,awwh all those lovely tags ,well done my friend and i bet you have yours all finished before i even get back to mine,lol,hope you are having a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo and well done ... I've been playing with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tags look wonderful Michelle, well done on completing them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo looking forward to seeing your quilt...it’s going to be wonderful.
    Glad you returned from the dark side if only for a short time...xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely happy dance time - love those two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.