MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Circles

Good morning folks. Quick post today. My stitching has consisted of sewing my bright circles.
My limited stash of brights was helped enormously by friend SUE from Kiwikids Page and her lovely friends from St. Leonards.....
The pile is growing..
And it always encouraging to lay out your progress....
I have been trying to turn a deaf ear to my drawing projects whilst getting  a go on with these circles, so I am going to listen this afternoon and indulge.
There is a new post on my art blog also......HERE is you wish to pop over.
As my Granddad used to say " see you when the weather breaks"
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. LoVe your bright circles Michelle! They are so cheery. Sue is such a kind generous person. Have a great weekend Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple idea but those circles look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bright circles look just wonderful... perhaps you should indulge more often? let me know if you need some more bits for it... would love to contribute..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circles..so bright. Different for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle wow loving your circle blocks,it must be hard deciding what craft to do when you love them both,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be so pleased with how these are turning out. They look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The circles are going to make a great quilt :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fussy cutting you have done, you are making wonderful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your circles, the look lovely together. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your circles are bright and cheerful, terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your circle collection is looking great. Showing them all at once certainly keeps the inspiration going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.