MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More Bears

Good morning. As promised Tiny Teacup Teddies pattern is now ready...
The cost is $14.00 AUD. Paypal is my preferred payment option. Postage is extra for overseas customers. Email me to order on michelleridgway53@hotmail.com
I had a lady ask me "but what would you do with it?"
Well! For those of us who are bear lovers....it's bears!!
That's all we need! But....
You could use it on a little bear lover's  dressing table.
Or for a little girl and her bears teaparties (bears do love a nice teaparty)
A friend is using the stitcheries to make a cuddle quilt, another placemats for her Granddaughters. Hope that has helped ...if you were wondering.
Enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

18 comments:

  1. The bears are so beautiful you don't need to do anything with them, just sitting there looking stunning is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keryn. Just looking at those cute bears is enough. Using them on a cuddle quilt us a lovely idea. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was making bears people used to say that to me too and I always said well what do you do with a painting? You display it and enjoy looking at it. Love your dear sweet bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very pretty, I love the idea of a cuddle quilt. Thank you for showing the end result. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will be hot sellers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I have never wondered what I would do with projects I simply love. I make them because I like them. If they happen to be useful that is just a bonus. I love hexies , I like bears ( my 27 year old daughter has collected over 100!) and I love your designs. What more do I want? Must see how much $$$$ is in hubby's paypal account now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh yes please - copy for me. Have been waiting patiently for this to out in pattern form Michelle. Just gorgeous. and do love your beautiful models

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your sweet pattern! It looks so lovely with the little tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Michelle,
    wonderful pattern.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. its so gorgeous... looking forward to getting mine!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your "bears" are ALwaYs gorgeous Michelle. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sew love your bears, they are so sweet.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!! Off to send you an email!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can think of lots of things I could use this pattern for, love your bears :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Helo Michelle,
    I love this pattern. I love all your Teddy pattern, i order it. :)
    Have a nice creative Sunds Marika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.