MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, January 8, 2016

Bear Talk

My sweet little pincushion bear from Lisa Megelles Bears just wanted to help me tell all my fellow bear loving friends out there that "Calendar Bears" is now in pattern form!
You can order by emailing me at michelleridgway53@hotmail.com
The cost is $17.00 + postage if you are outside Australia. Paypal is my preferred payment option. As we are still in January you can begin your very own monthly stitch along. ...January is waiting!
Tiny Teacup Teddies is completed and I hope to have the instructions finished next week.
So arctophiles watch this space.
Don't forget also it's time for
Over at Cheryll's at Gone Stitchin'....hope you'll be there too.
I  am very excited to be meeting a friend for a catchup today who now lives in England...it's been a couple of years!
Enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Your bears are beautiful Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another lovely pattern, the tea cup teddies looks like a sweet project too.
    Enjoy your visit with your special friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern Michelle, and the bear pincushion is a darling.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with all the pattern writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I do love your tea cup teddies, especially sing hexies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bears Michelle, love the bear pin cushion!! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your friend...see you later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely patterns. The catch up sounds like great fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are teasing with that gorgeous pincushion. Love all your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet pin cushion. I sew love your sweet teddies.
    Hope you have a beautiful day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pincushion! Your bears are so cute Michele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pin cushion. Funny i was thinking of Calender Bears the other day & hoping you'd turn it into a pattern. :). I'll wait until Teacup Teddies is done before ordering. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done on two more lovely patterns...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.