MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, November 2, 2019

FNWF November

Wow! That has come around so fast...or is it just me!
Our lovely hostess was CHERYLL from Gone Stitchin
My efforts were secret squirrel stuff which involved some handquilting.....
After that some ornaments for my Grandkids....not at all Christmasy but for me Christmas always centres on love and love went into these.
For the girls.....rainbow unicorns...
Thanks for the sparkle arkle Fiona.
And for my boys....lovers of creatures of the ocean.....Sharks!
Hope they don't frighten Santa!
So my  Christmas tin is full to the brim with little goodies now.
I finished off my evening by stitching a few more pieces on to 1797.
Ok I must away...off to the hospital as my Mum ended up having surgery after all, last evening so I am going to go and keep her company for awhile.
Enjoy your weekend folks.
Some more Hippeastrums to finish...these are smaller and very delicate...first time flowering......

They really are "Happy Hippies"
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend from a very wet Portarlington,lol.
    Well those unicorns and sharks are awesome and I think you should make a pattern with them,you are very clever,your grandies will love them,well done.
    Oh your secret stitching looks very interesting and your 1797 is coming along nicely.
    I wish your mum a speedy recovery Michelle and hope she is back to being well before you know it.
    Sending you blessings and Namaste my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching with you Michelle... & the flowers are gorgeous.
    Fingers crossed for your Mums speedy recovery too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely handquilting and I adore those ornies... glad the little bit of sparkle was useful... much nicer on unicorns than in the bin! All the best to your Mum for a speedy recovery...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little ornaments Michelle and 1797 is looking great. Do hope that Mum makes a good recovery. Pretty flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hand quiting is lovely. 1797 is coming along so nicely. Love the ornaments..I just finished some little Santas for my family. I do hope your Mum will be ok soon. Go gently my Friend.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hand quilting is perfect Michelle. Those unicorns are so adorable and I guess the sharks are very Aussie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ornaments. Best wishes to your mum for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for your Mums speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to you and your Mum
    Cute little Christmas items

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute little Christmas ornies. The hippes are gorgeous. I used to have some at that colour but they seem to have disappeared. :( Hope your Mum has a speedy recovery. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear your mum is in hospital. Haven't been keeping up with blogs much due to famiky health issues. Hooe she is okay. Loving 1797 and your quilting is so neat. Ornies look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your Mum has a speedy recovery....love yoyr nights work, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous little ornies for your family. Are these another of your lovely creations? They look great and will be fun for the tree.
    I am late catching up so hope all went well for your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ornaments and your secret stitching looks interrsting, your 1797 is coming along well. The hippeastrums look wonderful, I have planted three here and have a flower spike coming on one of them , that is exciting! I hope the op went well for your Mum and that she is on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of pretties for the grand kids. Hope your Mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.