MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, November 16, 2019

FNSI November

I got started a little late for our Blogging sew in hosted by the lovely WENDY at Sugarlane Quilts.....thank you Wendy.
I had a little bit of binding to sew on  Secret project.....
That done I finished another Postcard.... slow going now....or maybe it's me!
I finished these bits and bobs early and then was seduced by the dark side ...... my pencils.....and a sweet little Fairy Penguin!
So I spent the rest of my evening with them.......*sigh
 I hope you enjoyed your Friday night too......whatever you did.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love your train postcard and your fairy penguin is so sweet. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your postcards are just lovely Michelle ... but gosh, that fairy penquin is so beautiful. I just love your drawing skills - you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were quite productive last night.
    Well done...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little penguin is very cute......we saw them many years ago coming out of the surf, quite a sight! We also travelled on Puffing Billy on the same trip south.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A varied evening Michelle - perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely binding on your secret project. Love the postcard too and your penguin is very cute, looks like you had a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a talented gal with all your lovely projects. I look forward to seeing more of your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle hmm i wonder what your secret project is.
    Love your postcard block and your work with your pencils is always amazing,well done on a lovely nights work xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to have a variety of things to work on. I had to enlarge you last photos as I though the leaves were real and couldn't figure out why they were on top of your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clam shell quilting you did on the secret sewing. Then again, I'm a sucker for clam shells!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a fan of striped binding, large and small. Good luck with your secret stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.