MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, April 1, 2019

Flimsies

Always a nice feeling to get to the flimsy top stage and now I have two....waiting to go go my wonderful quilting faerie FIONA to work her magic.
Firstly my BRIGHT circles quilt.
No borders....I just want a scrappy binding to finish it off.
And my No.3 UFO CHALLENGE  for Sunday Stitchers.....


Binding is also ready and waiting.
I have ended up with a good piece of the violets and binding fabrics left over....I think I will have to think of something that shows it off to use it up.....it's so pretty.
Yesterday we finished our day with a call in at the bay for a wander and a blow out of the brain cobwebs.....


By the time we finished our walk the tide was well and truly in. We decided a seafood dinner was the perfect end to our day......
Gosh those prawns were delicious. I think perhaps we negated our walk but pfft.....who cares!
*A little show and tell*....a lovely lady called Daniela always uses my patterns so beautifully and she has given me permission to share my Easter Runner pattern that Daniela has made her own.....it is simply gorgeous! I love it! So lovely in Tilda fabrics and the hexies. Definitely warrants a visit from the Easter bunny!  Thanks so much for sharing it with me Daniela xx

Ok! Must away to hang out with some arty friends and my pencils....have a wonderful week folks!

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

17 comments:

  1. Two finished tops to show - well done, Michelle! Oh, I do like a nice feed of fish and chips....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes with the two flimsy. Both are looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two flimsys look great Michelle ... cant wait to see them completed. Wish I could reach into my screen & try some of your seafood .. it looks amazing. Daniela's runner is simply stunning ... her Easter table looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flimsies. The seafood looks so yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finishes and the runner is great. See the sunshine came out as we flew home to wet and windy Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful day out...
    And that table runner is gorgeous. Daniela did your pattern justice I think... xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circles - not bright at all!!! LOL
    Got to keep Fiona busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work. You sure power on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two lovely finishes Michelle..
    Nice end to a great day...
    Daniela's table runner is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely sewing you are showing today. The Easter runner is so beautiful, and I have never noticed that pattern before. Love your garden stitcheries - I made that quilt years ago, and it is still a favourite. Bright circle quilt is very happy and modern. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love prawns ! Yours look delicious. What a pretty table runner that is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. two tops done... you are on such a roll and they are both beautiful and so different. Lovely cobweb cleaning walk for you and such a sweet runner. Gotta love fush 'n chups at the beach....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful quilts and that table runner girgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful flimsies Michelle, I love them both... the bright circles are very funky!
    Oh didn't you see the latest science... that if you have a beach walk, there is no calories in the seafood lunch you have afterwards??! (if only)
    Lovely work there from Daniela, well done to her!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely quilt tops ... I just love your circle quilt, so fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.