MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Bit of This and That

I do hope you all had a very Happy Easter and perhaps managed a stitch or two as well.
Mine was quiet and relaxed with some family time sprinkled in....the Easter bunny was very generous and left some favourites!
And some happy smiles from the  Grandies who stayed in town.....
I worked some more on Ruth's quilt and I am now over half way.
I am pleased with my personal extra tags....

At night I have been slowly adding to my 1797 Revisted quilt.
And ever so slowly I have made it down one side and around the corner.
Not too far from finishing this round now.
I was hoping to give my Clamshells some love as well but it didn't happen. Definitely on my list next.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Michelle! Love Ferrero Rocher choccies so much! You seem to achieve lots with all your different quilts you are working on. They all look fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Lindt goodies there. You have been very productive with all your lovely stitching. Loving your EPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy. Yes I did very well for Easter too.......so enjoyed. But most of all having family was lovely. Feel so blest.
    Your sewing is booming ahead and of course gorgeous as ever. Enjoy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Easter weekend, family , choccie and stitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy looking chocolate you have there! Lovely quilt progress. That was nice you had time with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely choccies for Easter …. are they gone now? I love how Ruths quilt is looking.... so pretty and personal too.... well done with the EPP - maybe next week can be clams turn...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to have treats and the grandies ariund for Easter. Loving your Ruths quilt, little personal touches just make it. Your 1797 is growing beautifully too. Lookinf forward tomseeing the clamshells.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much loveliness there
    You are always such a productive little soul
    Love your work xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great mix of family and stitching. Nice to hear you had a lovely Easter. I love the special touches on your Ruth's Quilt, and your 1797 is growing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely time ....and some relaxing sewing time too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little bit of everything!! Good way to spend your time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.