MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, September 23, 2011

Favourite things Friday.

Welcome to Friday! It's time once again to visit the wonderful SHAY at 'Quilting in my Pyjamas' for Favourite Thing Friday. My favourite today is a cross stitch I worked many years ago when I first started quilting and I just loved the verse at the bottom. I think I still feel the same way about stitching and quilting.
It brings together so many wonderful women in a circle of friendship that sometimes starts simply by the utterance of the words "Oh are you a quilter, so am I." So to all my "Favourite Stitching Sisters" I say thanks!
I am off to pop the kettle on and arrange the Tim Tams artistically on a plate as my blogging friend Maree is
This beautiful graphic is from "The Graphic Fairy"
coming for a cuppa and a chat.
"Whatever you do make sure you do it with all your own magnificent style"
Have a great weekend all,
Blessings Michelle xx

18 comments:

  1. Michelle, what a beautiful cross stitch. I love the way it shows off both your love of patchwork and stitching together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cross stitch. I agree with you I love what it says at the bottom.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful cross stitch and very sweet verse.
    Enjoy your afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet verse and a wonderful cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cross stitch is beautiful Michelle, and the verse too, enjoy those Tim Tams with your friend and have a great weekend. Cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cross stitch is just beautiful Michelle. Oh i'm so envious that you & Maree are having Tim Tams. :) lol. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'day Michelle. That is a lovely cross stitch. You have a great weekend as well. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  8. how nice high tea with a friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to do cross stitch ages ago, that one is really nice. The Tim-Tams sound nice too, enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful cross stitch, I love the flower photos from the previous post too. Tim-tams and a cup of tea with a friend sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet cross stitch with a lovely verse ,enjoy your tea and cookies with your friend .hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the stitching diva. I bow before your amazing-ness. Your cross stitch is so beautiful.

    How many Tim Tams did you manage to polish off?

    PS. You are also very sweet to say I'm wonderful . Im not half as wonderful as you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be a cross stitch guru once upon a time. That is fabulous work and the verse is lovely too. Tim Tams, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful verse! Thanks for sharing. Hope your cuppa and TimTam time was fabulous. Happy FTF! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a good Tim Tam time! Great X-stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely verse. My your life be filled with friends, cuppas & most important Tim Tams.
    Cheers Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, you are going on about tim tams as well as Shay. She is posting me some just so I can find out what all the fuss is about. Can't wait. Then I can just get jealous when you lot talk about them!! Lovely cross stitch. I did half of one once, then threw it down in disgust when I realised my counting was out - and never went back to it again. Sorry I am so late for FTF - it's been a bit hectic lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.