MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Talented friends

I had a lovely morning catching up for a cuppa and a chat with my very talented friend Tracey from Rose Petals Past to brainstorm about a project we are doing together for Country Threads Magazine. I don't know what was more yummy the cake for morning tea or her beautiful handpainted treasures. Simply mouthwatering! So I took a couple of photos to share with you. The first 2 photos are of a hutch that was in a sorry state when Tracey took pity on it and made it sparkle again. She has a lot of her gorgeous pieces on show on this dresser and lots everywhere else. The little framed bird piece you may recognize from when Tracey had it published in a recent edition of Handmade magazine. The last photo is a piece Tracey and I designed together and was published in Country Threads Magazine just recently.
The other exciting bit is Tracey has given me 4 sets of her lovely handpainted wooden buttons to give away for next month. So watch this space. Tracey sells her lovely pieces online at http://www.rosepetalspast.com.au/ So if you love Shabby roses and all thing gorgeous pop over and have a peep. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks Tracey for a lovely morning.

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever and talented and so is Tracey. I haven't been buying as many magazines lately (so many fabulous projects on the internet) but I will definitely try to track this issue down. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.