MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stitching day by the bay with Gaye

We met at our lovely friend Gaye's home for stitching this time. Gaye lives a hop, skip and a jump from the bay. She collects beautiful old china as well and she kindly gave me permission to share with you all her gorgeous wall of plates (photographer is a bit off). She has a passion for old wares and their stories and this wall is just a small portion of her treasures. We had a great day as we always do when we are together. Rhubarb and apple tart certainly increased our festive mood. YUM! As I had my camera Gaye suggested I go down to the jetty to take a couple of pics. We laughed and discussed the chance of the tide being out. Guess what?? The tide was out!! lol. I did take a photo to share even though it's not looking it's best. It is a really lovley spot. Redland bay also is a koala habitat and I noticed they now have signs telling you if there is koala activity. Sorry it's not a good photo either.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.