MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, August 13, 2020

EPP

Good morning all. A fair bit of practice in gluing my EPP papers has been happening......only one teeny one for Nature's Journey has been removed so I cannot really say I have it managed but they do look pretty.
A hexie flower....
Some Dresden Plates for Heartstrings......
These fabrics are the basis for this quilt. They are such cute little plates.
Nature's Journey is progressing and I now have ample thread for the embroidery. So no excuses putting off that blanket stitch!
Yesterday I had a lovely stitching day with friends and came home "full up to pussys bow" with delicious treats and homemade soup and lovely conversation.
Thank you Kay xx
We had a very busy pair of soon to be parents preparing their nest on the rainwater pipe above us......so sweet.....2 little mudlarks (peewees). They were a bit flighty so weren't much interested in getting a photo.....managed just one from a distance.

Must away....my trusty manservant has delivered me a nice hot coffee to enjoy!
Stay safe, stay well and take care,
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. It is always a good day when stitching with friends. Pretty dresden plates. Good luck with the blanket stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dresdens look very pretty as do your NJ blocks. Nice to get out with friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little flower and dresden plates. Glad you had a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle tus bloques son muy bonitos,
    un trabajo delicado.
    Parece que tu día fue divertido ¡me alegro!
    Cuídate

    ReplyDelete
  5. both sets of blocks are looking great.... glad the gluing is working out ok for you.... now you are a convert???? Excellent to have a day stitching and chatting with friends... especially with treats provided too.... good to have a trusty manservant....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to have a trusty manservant! Such pretty fabrics and stitching, there's nothing wrong with your blanket stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your epp is just gorgeous Michelle. I am hoping to get some cut out to do this weekend. I bought a stick on thimble as my middle finger gets really sore stitching them. I hope it works. Your birds are so sweet. I have not heard of those birds before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to post have some stitching time with friends and your trusty manservant is well trained!! 😁 your epp is beautiful, this is going to be a stunning quilt. Hope the birds are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed your "cuppa"...
    Your EPP is lovely Michelle...xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are enjoying gluing. I enjoy doing it that way. All looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good progress on both lovely projects ... are you now hooked on glueing ??
    Sew good to spend time with friends stitching chatting and ofcourse eating..
    Bet you enjoyed your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh for such a manservant! LOL
    Lovely blocks and I love these projects. Also envious of your get together with sewing friends. We are 6 months now in isolation, more or less. Canada is trying hard to keep that curve down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to get started on something new. Your blocks are lovely.My man servant is serving me breakfast this morning.
    We are a lucky pair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle well done on all your beautiful work ,you always achieve so much ,hope you are having a lovely day my friend,stay safe and take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lucky are you having a manservent lol. Love all your EPPs and those appliques are beautiful. More lovely stitching. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.