MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, February 16, 2019

FNSI

I thought I would show my "Wings and Pretty Things" some love last night when I linked up with all the other bloggers over at WENDY'S at Sugarlane Quilts
No actual stitching was done but....tracing....
Bias strips cut and pressed....
Templates made and applique pieces traced and cut out, then pin and basted in place.
Ohhh I tell a lie basting is stitching lol! Because I basted 3 hexies too.
So I am now set to start some applique....May just be my Sunday Stitchers project to work on tomorrow.
I have been taking my Beyond the Garden Gate with me to school pick up and block 7 is coming along.
That's it from yours truly!
Thanks to Wendy for hosting us once again.
I hope that you are spending your weekend how you choose.....

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. Preparation does take up a lot of time, but we know it is worth it so we can enjoy our stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely projects growing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to make a bit of time and do some prep work for my Wings …. I am looking forward to some needleturning. Lovely to have the stitchery to keep you company waiting for little people.... enjoy SStitchers
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects Michelle, great you can stitch when you are away from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did lots of wonderful preparation Michelle, ready for some stitching. Good to have the stitchery for waiting in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Wings block. Nice to have a stitchery handy when waiting around. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lots of things been happening in your sewing world. I'm off to Warwick for retreat tomorrow. Hope I'm as productive as you. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a productive evening Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle beautiful work on your blocks,you are very organised,getting stuff ready for stitching seems to be my down fall,hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always great to get prep work done and Beyond the Garden gate is a sweet stitchery project.
    Hope you had a lovely day at Sunday Stitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your items, have never tried hand applique, will have to give it a go (when its cooler). Take care, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good progress was achieved on those lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitching and prep work, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.