MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Between the Pages.....

Is where I seem to have preferred to be of late. It all started when I managed to get nearly the full compliment of a Nora Roberts quartet from the library....3 with the final installment booked.
It's a wee bit fluffy and tooo romantic for me but nevertheless got me hooked!
Her range does amaze me! Before that I absolutely loved this lend from a friend.
This author is steadily growing on me.
After I had greedily polished off these tales I did get back to a little stitching. I completed block 7 in Beyond the Garden Gate.
NOSTALGIA....
2 more to go...they do take a bit of time but nice and relaxing.
I have also fished out my UFO CHALLENGE No.
These 4 little blocks of Frosties that I stitched from my pattern FROSTY FRIENDS...
I stitched them in Country Garden Thread...."Blue Wren". So rather than leave them as little orphans the plan is to make a simple wall hanging from them....so fabric needs to be sorted for them.
So that is about it. I often feel the need to stopping pushing and striving and lately I've done just that.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lots of reading... I always did enjoy series and I love Fiona M though I 'listen' to her books more than read. Sometimes we need time of no pushing … cute little frosties.. do you need to go shopping for fabric?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your stitcheries, I have been reading JD Robb (a pseudonym for Roberts) and making shopping bags, to replace the bought ones that don't last long and cant be washed. Thanks for sharing, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't tempt me girl! Fiona MacIntosh has a new book The Pearl Thief. I am not that in to Nora Roberts but I have read a few and think I have one of mum's on my book shelf to read. Your frosties are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle wow you have been busy with your books,i worry if i start reading i will get nothing else done,lol. I love your frosties and your garden gate block is very pretty,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking at Fiona McIntosh books...might give one a try.
    Your sewing is ... of course...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to sit and relax and do some reading. Look like great books...
    Pretty stitching and the Frosties are cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to be reading especially when you have a series and can read to the end! It is so good for us to take time to not be pushing and striving all the time. Love the Frosties and your stitchery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it is really hard to get your head out of a book. Especially if the author hooks you, as you say!
    I think your frosties will be very happy as a wall hanging and look gorgeous to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always good to get all of the books in a set!. Love the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time not pushing and striving is so good for the soul and so much what I need right now!! Maybe an afternoon with my head in a book then some peaceful stitching is in order!! Love your little frosties - looking forward to seeing what you do with them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.