MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, November 28, 2020

FNSI November

 

Time again to join Bloggy friends for our cyber stitch in hosted by WENDY from Sugarlane Quilts. 

I worked on my Heartstrings project. Finishing off the Dresden Plates.



As well as all the small hexie flowers.....


And then even though I promised myself I would not begin this new project until the New year, thinking about it has been driving me crazy......so I dipped my toe in with  some hexies......hoping that a little doing will stop the thinking lol!
So that was my evening.
Today I did a wee bit more secret sewing......
To lighten the mood around this years craziness, I made my families a little reminder of 2020's highlights for their trees......there were giggles which was great!
I also received some very sweet mail....this little woodland pixie landed in my mailbox with a beautiful card from friend Liz.....thank you xx
A little decorating has happened in my little house.....

I will share more later....
Enjoy your weekend. 
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 





13 comments:

  1. Your heartstrings is looking lovely. Love the gingie, made me smile. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament really made me laugh - it sums up this year pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Heartstrings is very pretty .
    I do like the look of the mystery project....
    Perfect gingerbread man, 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adored those 2020 gingerbread men when I saw them on Instagram Michelle - what a wonderful Idea & a great momento of "the year that was". Those little dresdens of yours make my heart beat quite a bit faster ...... Happy Weekend to you Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dresdens look just gorgeous.... now I am nervous about those bee hexagons!!! haha.... lovely sewing as always and the gingie ornie is brilliant..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. To die for dresdens. Love the 2020 gingerbread man decoration. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dresdens and hexies Michelle, always good to start a new project an dwhat better than with hexies 😀. Great idea making the 2020 ornament! Love the bee fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dresdens are looking gorgeous. I am intrigued with your new bees hexie project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh love your hexies. I'm still doing Lucy.
    Your little deco made me laugh...
    Enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Dresdens look gorgeous with stitcheries in place and cute hexies. Mmmm, a bee project! The little gingerbread man is brilliant as are your lovely decorations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Michelle,
    your Dresdens are just lovely with the hexies and I adore your little Corona tree hangers. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work on your dresdens and hexies.
    The mask on the gingerbread is a perfect reminder for this year.
    Lovely to see Christmas sneaking in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your dresdens look just gorgeous.Thanks for the share.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.