MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, October 28, 2019

Bits and Pieces

My stitching has definitely been a bit of this and a little of that this past week.
I started to put my girls heart quilts together.

A small pink border for Miss C.
And bright blue for Miss E.
I am planning a scrappy final border with the I Spy leftovers and binding the same as the little border.....so nearly there!
The next border....a cream one is going on to 1797Revisted quilt.
 I have 2 more Postcards for the pile....the last I managed to stitch whilst keeping my Mum company in hospital, where she will be for the next little while.
I think I have 13 more to go.....and then I can get stuck into assembly.
So that is about it for me.
Hoping you find some stitching time to enjoy.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle oh boy the girls are going to love their quilts,i always enjoy seeing your beautiful work,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hearts look so lovely and the girls will be thrilled.... sorry your mum has not been well... glad you had some stitching to take with you.... love the bees in the corners of you EPP
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a treat to see you quilts come together Michelle. The hearts are so sweet for little girls, and 1797 Revisited is just so beautiful, a real future heirloom. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely projects on the go Michelle...
    AnD I hope MuM get better ASAP... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls will be happy with the progress on the quilts.
    Best wishes to your mum also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls I Spy Hearts are looking great.
    Nice couple of Postcards..
    Hope Mum is getting better..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet your two little girls re getting excited about their quilts! Will you be machine quilting them, for speed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart quilts are lovely
    So bright and cheerful
    Hope your Mum is ok xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have chosen pretty colours for the hearts borders. I started adding my next round to 1797 last night - yours looks great and I love the bee. Sorry to hear your Mum in is hospital - hope all will be well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls' quilts are looking beautiful - are you planning for a Christmas finish for them? Love seeing your 1797 growing too. I'm sorry to hear your mum is in hospital - I hope she is comfortable and doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful to see the hearts quilts coming along, and your 1797. Love the bee too. I hope your Mum is going ok and back home very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.