MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Hearts!

I have a lovely nice pile of little hearts growing for each of my girls.....
The top ones have their initials on them.
These are the latest to add to the pile.....
They are just so cute.....
More in the tin ready to go!
Another Postcard done also....number 3 for this month!
I am working on number 4 but as there is only today and tomorrow, I think that I shall be slinking in the back door again lol!
The lovely thing about this stitch-a-long.....is NO PRESSURE!
Have a lovely day folks.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

11 comments:

  1. Nice pile of cute hearts to add to the girls quilts.
    I've visited both the places on your postcard..I'm sure you'll get No 4 done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hearts. The bottle brush is a pretty colour. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many pretty hearts.......xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty hearts Michelle and that flower is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hearts are coming along beautifully .

    ReplyDelete
  6. all those hearts are coming along so well.... have you got many more to go.... yes, its wonderful having no pressure with the postcards but still the encouragement to keep going.....
    HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hearts are looking lovely Michelle . . . pretty colours & fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hearts and I'm sure the girls will too. You'll get there. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those hearts are so cute! Your bottlebrush looks like the ones we had in the Big Smoke......red ones grow here, pink not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lots of gorgeous hearts, lucky girls. You are ahead of me in the postcards ....I haven't done any for this month yet.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to see your pile of hearts growing Michelle. Great that you were able to find the girls' initials. Gorgeous bottlebrush - that looks like a huge flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.