MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, May 25, 2019

FNSI MAY and Another No.6

We were catching up on our postponed Friday Night Sew In last night. Over at WENDY'S .....hope you are feeling much better now Wendy  x
As I am a bit  behind with my Postcards that was my choice for the evening's stitching. The 2nd for the month got completed.....
And I  began on No.3.....but then this happened!
I could have sworn that I had one more skein! Searched high and low...no joy! So that put paid to my Postcards for the night.
However that gave me the opportunity to try out some little clam shells in rosy fabrics I had been wanting to stitch.....so I chopped and basted until bedtime.
Happy stitcher! Working on my Clamshells is supposed to be my UFO CHALLENGE for May but I suspect that didn't mean play with brand new little ones....oh dear!
My Granddaughters are 4 weeks apart in age and so.....another big Number 6 celebration was in order. My youngest little girl's favourite place is the Pancake Manor.
Down the hatch lol! I honestly don't know where she puts it! Birthdays are always nicer with family.....We were laughing about the boys....no pancakes for them when there are hot chips....sheesh!
Was very delish!
We have another Grandie birthday in a fortnight....I am sure some of you have  birthdays grouped together like this lol! Thank goodness I love cake!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of "I should have another one of that".....very frustrating. Pretty clam shells and enjoy the birthday celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the postcards......and the rosy clam shells......birthday celebrations are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely postcard.. bummer running out of thread but glad you made the most of the opportunity for those tiny clams! Lovely birthday party girl...x
    HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the postcard, how annoying to run out of thread. The clamshells are so pretty. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your postcards are great, shame about the thread, but maybe it was clamshell time instead!! 😊 love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, your clamshells are so pretty, and so is the birthday girl. Wow, she really loves pancakes (and so do I, lol). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Are A Happy Stitcher No Matter What Your Working On. Always Good Too Like Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOPS! on the postcard project but look at all those clamshells! Great job! It looks like a fun time was had with the birthday girl. She's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I love about our stitching. There is always something else to grab when one project doesn't go to plan.
    Love all the birthday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's it annoying when you're sure you have that thread somewhere.....now a trip to the shop....with blinkers on...of course!!!
    Birthdays are always great times. We have two Granddaughters two weeks apart..they were 15 this year...feeling old. Enjoy your sewing. A catch up is over due.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like your GD had a lovely birthday outing Michelle. And lucky you having another celebration to look forward to soon. Your pile of postcards must be growing nicely, and I do love your clamshells. Such pretty fabrics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle you have been busy lots of beautiful work,your postcards are looking terrific.
    Happy birthday to Erin ,boy they sure are growing up quick.
    Lovely family pictures,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving watching the postcard quilt evolve.
    Some NiCe family pic's too... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.