MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Stitchers March

We gave a nod to St Patrick's Day.....
with a themed morning tea.....a touch of green.....Very spoilt and very delicious!
Once again lovely UFO's and Show and Tell.....sorry lost track of what's what!
Susan's very cute Pooh Bear hexie quilt for her new Grandson and Allison's wonderful Sashsiko blocks.....


Cheryl and her beautiful cushion, De with her very sweet little drawstring and Inca with her great Sewing room hanging.
Once again Maria's gorgeous rug made us just want to have a little pat...amazing pattern!
Helen had finished her beautiful crochet, patchwork throw.....just gorgeous!  Also progress on an Anni Downs quilt was her UFO (I think) Sandi was ill....feel better soon Sandi.....but she sent her UFO through cyberspace....it's a sewing machine cover!
Tatyana had progress on her cross stitch UFO and a lovely finished piece. The green circle gave us a giggle.....undies for your stitching frame lol!
My No. 12 was my 4 orphan blocks from Frosty Friends pattern....all finished!


I was quite pleased at how this scrappy concoction  turned out!
Our next UFO CHALLENGE Number is.....
Which for me is Beyond the Garden Gate. So we'll see how far I get towards a finish!
Today I worked on my next "Wings " block.
It was a very nice way to spend a Sunday....thanks girls!


Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

17 comments:

  1. That is such an interesting rug pattern - I have never seen it before! I like the idea of eating green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to see the sew and tell happening...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful show and teel from the talented Sunday Stitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all those wonderful shots I feel like I was there too. Great projects and finishes all round.
    Happy St. Paddy's day to you too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had fun. Lovely work all round. Love the Pooh hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely Green, Michelle, and a Happy St Patrick's to you too! Fun to see all the green foods you had to share - and I love the Pooh Bear quilt with its smart green hexies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many gorgeous projects! I love your Frosty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing all the great show and tell by the Sunday Stitchers.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely Show and tell. Well done to all. Good luck with your next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitching all round and great show and tell.
    Well done with your frosties. A lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle sorry i missed this post.Oh i love your frosty friends such a beautiful finish my friend well done,love all the show and tell the girls are very clever,hope you have a wonderful day Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a prolific bunch of ladies, always nice things to show off. Your hanging was a great finish. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such a lot of lovely projects as usual! So nice to be able to have show and tell like that, very inspirational and thanks for sharing with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picture - I just may need to copy that one - thanks - in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much talent everywhere :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.