MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, January 21, 2019

Sunday Stitchers January

Get a cuppa folks lots of photos.....it was Sunday Stitchers meeting for January yesterday. Loads of laughs, chat, lovely show and tell and delicious food.
Helen, Sandi and Noreen were on morning tea duty and as we are just around the corner from Australia Day they themed their fare....looked great!
And as we are now having a birthday cake for the birthday girls for the month and we have no one for January....we celebrated Australia and as Helen pointed out...
Being Happy! The cake says.....B Happy Day!  Sounded good to us!
We shared our UFO No. 10's if we had them.
Helen's gorgeous Windchimes....
Alison's lovely Sashsiko.
We had IPhone evidence of De's ....Ruth's Quilt under machine construction. Lol!
Incas Splendid Sampler....which is indeed "Splendid"
Noelas effective black and white runner...
Susan's lovely play on words....hanger....love it!
My circles....
Show and tell.
Cheryl's lovely quilt.
Tatyana had the cutest Frostie cross stitch....
Helen's sweet mini...
Lynda had a sample she had bought from Toni from Red Boot Quilts to share....
My Blessings quilt is all bound and quilted and I love it!
Susan had been up to visit my lovely Quilting Faerie FIONA from Bubzrugz and kindly delivered my newly quilted Brinton Hall from Fiona....Omygoodness....Gorgeous!
I should have waited until I had the binding on to share but as I had it there I had to share....I will do some close-up in another post.
And that little poking up bit is Susan's poor sore finger!
Our UFO CHALLENGE No. Is
Which for me means another Yoko Saito block......hmmmm! Thrilled not lol! I will get this quilt made eventually!
So as you can see we have started the year with a positive flavour.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

14 comments:

  1. Both your quilts are stunning. You seem to zoom along with your quilts.Some lovely work by your group. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle wow what beautiful show and tell,lots of very clever girls .
    Oh wow your 2 quilts are amazing my friend,such beautiful work,well done,hope you have a wonderful evening,Namaste xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely show and tell......and yummy goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great show and tell.... its such a good way for you all to work on projects and then show what you did.... love both your quilts...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an inspiring - and productive group of stitchy friends Michelle. Your finished quilts are beautiful - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so lovely, and you almost had your own show and tell! Love the dog and bone quilt, such a great pattern for a dog owner. Or maybe it is for the dog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful spread the ladies provided there Michelle, fantastic show and tell, both your quilts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. some lovely work there. Your quilts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some wonderful & inspiring show & tell there Michelle. Gosh what a talented bunch of girls!! WoW .. your Brinton Hall is just stunning. You must be so chuffed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The UFO challenges and the Show and Tell items are all stunning! We were certainly spoiled with that morning tea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful finishes, I adore your two quilts. Happy Australia day for the 26th, thanks for sharing. Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful show and tell! Lovely seeing all of your quilts looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always marvel at the beautiful and varied work that your group creates. Thanks for sharing. I can see why you are thrilled with your latest quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.