MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sunday Stitchers

I seem to be a bit late in posting about my journey down the M1 to the November meeting of Sunday Stitchers. It was a lovely day as usual with lots of chat and inspiration. Lots of yummy treats to keep our energy up.
Birthday girls were Susan and Alison.
Beautiful inspiring Show and Tell again....
Susan was a super busy stitcher....
Susan also with a lovely quilt purchased at a little quilt show...
Helen's beautiful Windchimes....progress and cute Chookie runner.
Noreen had her lovely small quilts progress to share.
Inca's very sweet Sewing Wall  hanging.....
We as a group also made a drawstring bag each and bought it along to fill with toiletries for those in need.....they looked so wonderful all together.
All ready heading off to those who can use them.....
I worked away on my 1797 Revisted. I shan't bore you with a pic as not a lot more to see.
I have been working away also on my secret projects and also a series of "small" things....
Small hexie....
Small stitcheries....
Small stockings...
Small decos...
I have also been drawing some little critters suitable perhaps for stitching....you can see a sneaky on my ART BLOG HERE
I had a lovely day and visitor yesterday but I shall share that next post.
Take care
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle the girls have done very well with their finishes and projects,they are very clever and such an inspiration.
    Love your cute decorations you have been very busy.
    namaste and blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day with friends.
    All the projects are wonderful too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely show and tell as always - I do like to see what people make. I love all your ornis... so clever with your ideas...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bunch of talented ladies there Michelle. I adore all your "small things" that you have been working on ... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a great day with the Ladies, Was sorry I never met you when I visited a few years ago.
    Well done to all on making the bags and filling them for the folk who need a little cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P>S you made lots of cute ornies.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful show and tell from the ladies. Great idea to make those bags and fill them with goodies for the ladies. Your series of little things are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful show and tell, I really love Inca's wall hanging. Might have to speak with Santa about that particular item, as I have been a sort of good girl. Thanks heaps for sharing, Guida. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely fun day. Lots of great show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lovely show and tell again Michelle and pretty little ornaments from you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always inspiring. So much to keep up with.
    Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.