MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Tired Brain and FNWF

Friday I decided to Splendid Sampler in the morning so I could relax and work on my Baltimore for FNWF. Oh my goodness I was there nearly all afternoon too! I really loved Early Bird and definitely wanted to stitch it....nearly did my head in. Anyway I produced blocks "Sunshine and Early Bird". Sounds so perfect together.
Crazy thing is...I went back for more today......"Bobbin Chase" and this sweet little Basket. Sorry I am not sure of it's name.
Definitely not sewing teeny hourglass blocks for this one.....a border will do with the applique.
Ok! So what was Friday nights effort? I relaxed and worked some more on the swags on my Baltimore Quilt borders. It is coming along nicely and I have completed one border. I stitched all the hearts on.
It's a bit of a challenge keeping everything even despite lots of measuring. I found the tempate for the corners as well now and I think it will fit...yes!
So I have now turned the corner...

I am really hoping the momentum continues. I am enjoying it a lot. It's time for a bit of a visit to see what everyone was working on last night.
Thanks Cheryll for getting us all together in cyberspace.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 

24 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt blocks but oh, the Baltimore is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. evening your swag border is look very nice and I just really cant get enough of the birds... they look so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have had a busy few days and nights...
    You'er sew good keeping up with the SS Blocks and they look great.
    The Swags on your Baltimore are lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my lovely friend i have just gotten back from Geelong,went to see Don Tolman,very interesting,he spoke alot about C.
    Wow you did well my friend ,those little hexies are so cute and i am loving your swap quilt,Namste and blessing Michelle & G xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that is a cute little bird.....all those little blocks are cute! Your Baltimore quilt is turning out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done well with your splendid Sampler blocks. And all your stitching is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swag on your Baltimore is giving the quilt an extra beautiful touch - wow how exciting to be making such good progress! Cute SS sampler blocks - the Early Bird was well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your SS blocks. The Baltimore is looking great. Love the swags. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. More yummy blocks can't wait to see them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done with your SS blocks.... I do love your colours... the swags are looking great.... you really move it when you are in the mood!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for your birdie block! your swags look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your SS blocks are beautiful Michelle, love the bird. The swags are looking amazing, hope the roll continues.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of those blocks are really challenging! I am impressed with your blocks. And lovely progress on the baltimore, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Baltimore quilt is looking fantastic. What a lot of work is involved! Good for you as you look like you are close to being done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree the Robin was challenging, I really had to pay attention as to where things fit but it was worth the effort , it is one of my favorite blocks. Your blocks are all lovely, you made great progress !

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have done a stunning job on the SS blocks. Love the swags too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are amazing doing all those SS blocks. Your Baltimore is beautiful. Hope your mojo sticks around for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both looks lovely - well done on your baltimore...it will certainly be worth it when you're done

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh be still my heart, a patchwork birdie!! I will have to steal that one from you one day Michelle :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoyed your post Michelle Imhave come to a standstill with the ss quilt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, my, your work looks so grand!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are very welcome... as it's always nice to have you over... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.