MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sewing! Sewing!

After some family obligations I spent the rest of the day catching up on my Splendid Sampler blocks....I had 3 to do.
The dreaded paper pieced block is done.....turned out a lot smaller but I am not redoing it...a border maybe in order!
It looks so pretty :(
I  really enjoyed this block...
And last but not least...
Nice to be caught up even if only for a day lol! I decided I liked the bonus block but it will be my "Cup Day" block rather than Derby day! So it's all ready for stitching.
I would like to wish all the wonderful Mums and awesome women who mother others children out there a very "Happy  Mother's Day" tomorrow.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

19 comments:

  1. Swishing you a very happy Mother's Day too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely day tomorrow Michelle...

    My PP block is smaller too... Also not redoing it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely blocks Michelle!

    OMG have you read The Light Between the Oceans? Oh how I loved this....what an awesome book and story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks. Looks like I need to be careful and maybe add some extra around the sides.. when I do this block then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty blocks! Happy Mother's Day wishes to you too, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my lovely friend,I love your blocks,enjoy your day tomorrow Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Mothers Day, Michelle... great work on the paper piecing of your Splendid blocks! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blocks. Happy Mother's Day. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blocks, hope you enjoy a wonderful Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blocks there Michelle, have a wonderful happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's full steam ahead for you! Lovely sewing. Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blocks are gorgeous. You are doing so very well.
    Hope your Mother's day was a great one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pieced blocks are beautiful Michelle - such precision! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Mothers Day Michelle, love the blocks. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh you are doing well with the blocks... they look great...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. More lovely SS blocks . You are so patient! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blocks are looking wonderful. Great work at keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blocks are looking fabulous Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.