MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa Express from WA

Santa came express all the way across the country to deliver my Angels and Mortals 6 Items of Christmas. My Angel was the lovely Tarnyia We have been swappies before and it has been lovely to get to know Tarnyia...
Inside my parcel was all this loveliness...
Something to yummy to eat.....
Something that smells nice, a beautiful candle with Ylang Ylang essence...devine!
Something jingley to hang on the Christmas tree...
Something for the sewing room....beautiful fabrics. Don't you just love the possibilities of new fabrics!!!
Something to read....yummy recipes!
And my Something for under the tree is already there and I will admit to a squeeze or three...
Thank you so much Tarnyia for spoiling me and I will try and be good and ignore that pretty package.
I also received a very sweet vintage Christmas tree ornie from my lovely friend Teresa...isn't it just lovely?
Thank you so much Teresa...it is very happy on my tree.
That is it from me. We had a Family Christening today so we are a bit weary. I shall post about it next time.
Blessings Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely presents. Isn't Christmas fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, your Christmas has started early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle,

    Lots of great goodies from Tarnyia, enjoy the new cookbook, always love looking at them.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pressies from the lovely Tarnyia,this has been a fun swap ,enjoy your goodies Michelle ,oh and love the vintage card from Teresa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new goodies, swaps are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely parcel...and decoration... lucky you..and how lovely to have a special christening...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gifts from Tarnyia and Teresa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely goodies from some lovely angels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW lots of lovely pressies there Michelle, you lucky girl.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.