MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Not much sewing today

Well what happens when one's sewing room is a disgrace and you drop something into the mire and have to retrieve it from an awkward spot that requires you turning yourself inside out?? You hurt yourself don't you. Yes I have hurt my shoulder, arm and lower back. So not a lot of anything much happening here today. I can at least still hold a pencil which has saved me going completely crazy looking at the things I wanted to stitch.
I did however get some sweet mail from Bunny Hill. 2 gorgeous little patterns from the very talented Ann Sutton. They are so cute.
OOhhh! I do love a Scotty dog!
I do hope it's better by Friday so I can visit with Cheryll and everyone at Friday Night With Friends Stitch a long.
If you want to join in click HERE.
Well that's it from me. I am going to take my sorry self out of here.
Blessings Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. ohh noo michelle i hope you feel better soon,love those 2 cute patterns ,hope to see you Friday night.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your injury Michelle. Hope you are back to 100 percent soon. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself so you get better real soon! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhhh hope you're feeling better real soon (((HUGS))) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhhh hope you're feeling better real soon (((HUGS))) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better Michelle. Love the cute patterns. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon. I think those cute little patterns will help your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh No Michelle. Do be careful.. Hope it all is on the mend and you can join us on Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Michelle,

    Sounds like you need a cuppa and some stitching fairy to come into your room while you enjoy the tea. Hope you feel much better soon.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get better soon Michelle - hard to have a day without stitching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to here that you are out of action, take care and catch up on some..I'm very sure, well needed R&R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you recover quickly. I know what you mean about your sewing space. Since coming back from camp on Sunday, I have been stitching my Gardeners Journal quilt so my room is a mess, nothing unpacked or put away.
    Need to have a tidy up soon before I disappear under my stash. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not good Michelle. Hope you mend quickly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh fingers crossed you well enough for Fridays stitching with Friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you are feeling a little better today Michelle :-) do take care. The spotty dog and giraffe patterns are so cuuute...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you feel better soon and your patterns from Bunny hill are beautiful! Hope you can join Cheryl on friday, I can't because its my 50th birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you feel better soon Michelle. A rest day sounds like a good idea!

    When little P was born I made him two scottie dogs..they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. G'day Michelle. I hope by the time you read this, that you are feeling much better. It's very easy to hurt ourselves by moving or bending the wrong way. Love the patterns, they are so cute. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.