MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sunday Stitchers February

Love was the theme for the day for our Sunday Stitchers February meeting.....Sandi and Noreen did a wonderful job......
Delicious!
Our birthday girl was Lynda and we admired our first roll out of this years theme.
1. Drawstring bag 12" x 14 "
2. Something round
3. Something beginning with recipients initial
4. Something humorous
5. A treat
6. Something touchy feely
Cheryl did a great job being the first cab off the rank.
Top right hand corner....Lynda and her beautiful Sashiko bag.
Lots of inspirational UFO projects and show and tell....

 Incas beautiful "Coming Home" quilt  was a treat to see also.
I had my Clamshells which is my UFO and show and tell.
We all enjoyed our day.
Meanwhile 1797 has one border pinned.....
Appliquing to come next.......when I find my big girl bloomers lol!
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

9 comments:

  1. Looks like another fun get together with lots of lovely eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely to see your group's show and tell, Michelle - and, as always, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work from everyone. Your Clamshell is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks another fun day... full of treats and wonderful things to see....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing your roundup of your stitching days. Clever, clever ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a creative lot. Lovely to see all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle lovely morning tea the girls had organised and i love the show and tell,what clever ladies.
    Wow how good does your clam shell quilt look,i remember when you were going to buy the borders for it at Gails ,what a fun day that was, Namaste and blessing to you my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow look at all these gifted ladies. Your clamshells looks fantastic. What a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely projects at your group. Your clammies look wonderful. Can't wait to see your 1797 quilt stitched to the border. It is going to look stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.