MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, February 9, 2020

FNWF February

CHERYLL from Gone Stitching gathered us together.
I was determined that nothing other than 1797 would pass through my hands!
So! I finished off the last blue row in the corners.
And then came the cream/blue row....
And finally......deliciously finally the 4 Brown corner pieces......
Which means.....TA DA!

All the paper piecing for 1797 Revisted is complete! Happy, happy happy!
I am going to applique it to a final border, so shopping is required.....between you me and the gatepost my friends, I didn't think I would get there!
AND how come I still have French General scraps left OVER??
This weekend we celebrated our eldest Grandsons birthday......cake!  Yum!
The rain has still been falling which is so very nice.....so after family visitors I am very happily and guilt free stitching my 2nd Flowerville block......so very cute!
I hope you are getting a soaking if you are here in Australia and your tanks are full country cousins.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

12 comments:

  1. Last well done Go you
    Happy birthday to your grandson
    Lovely stitching. I need to find a new stitchery quilt to amuse me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta da indeed, Michelle - well done! Happy birthday wishes to your grandson, they grow up far too quickly don't they. We have had lots of lovely rain at last, even had quite a storm earlier this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is exciting. Have fun shopping for your borders. That has been a marathon effort.
    And Happy Birthday wishes, too, for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting soaking here in England, rather unwanted, but of course it is very good news where you are!
    Well done on finishing your piecing, looks great :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your finish 🍾πŸ₯‚ wonderful achievement. Happy birthday to your grandson. No rain here yet, maybe today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your "finish" looks sensational Michelle.
    Happy Birthday to Lachie too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. great effort with your quilt top.... it looks quite big and very pretty too.... Happy Birthday Mr L.... growing up so handsome.. wonderful rain....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've finished it, how wonderful. Hopefully now all that fiddly stitching has been done, it won't take too long to apply the border fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so good to have a finish, I know well. You have a very pretty top. Its a shame we couldn't share the rain it is falling here, we are having bad flooding. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sew good to have complete the EPP for 1797, well done.
    Pretty stitchery you are working on....
    Oh those grandies grow sew quickly.....
    There was plenty of rainup North. With Cylcone Damien but none for us....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowerville is really lovely, and so is the rain! Nobody cares if they get wet, we are just so happy to see it. Happy Birthday, lovely young man, growing up so fast. Happy stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!!! Well done girl. 1797 was well worth the effort and I look forward to seeing it with borders. Happy fabric shopping. Looks like you are enjoying the rain. We are getting high winds here, little rain,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.