MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, June 22, 2019

FNSI JUNE

WENDY * gathered us all together cyberly last night for our June Sew In.
I had an early start finishing off a little secret project whilst watching a favourite movie....Miss Potter, in the afternoon. I then dusted off my domestic goddess tiara and made a very delicious and warming roast lamb for dinner.
I then set to work on my No. 7 UFO CHALLENGE.....my Bear stitcheries....poor neglected little friends.....Madge with half a frock!
My aim was to get Madge and Honeys little faces stitched. Zombie Bears can be a bit off putting lol! I can happily report they have faces now.
I hope to get a little more done today....I fell out of love with these blocks for some unremembered reason quite a while ago.....I think perhaps because 'how' I was going to use them was not forthcoming. A few cogs are turning upstairs so there is hope that they will be finished! Nothing to fancy.....but 'finished' is more useful than not!
I hope you stitched along with us last evening also.
Thank you Wendy.
Have a lovely weekend folks.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. The bears are very cute. I am sure you will create something beautiful with them. Good to hear the tiara got a work out!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to work on No7 for FNSI. I'm pleased you are stitching your little bears again they a sweet and look forward to seeing what you made with them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to get a bit of the UFO done, look forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bears are cute and I look forward to seeing how you use them. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Michelle - I am intrigued to see what you do with your bears. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how we fall out of love then our interest is reignited Hope inspiration hits
    They are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finished is always a good feeling.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bears ...I'm sure they will evolve into something creative . . one day

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely embroidery and the bears are just too cute. I started an embroidery project but it's been years and I am very 'rusty'! Yours looks like a seasoned stitcher did it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, roast lamb dinner, How wonderful! Sp pleased your zombie bars now have pretty little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'zombie' bears gave me a giggle. Glad to see yours are non zombified and looking forward to seeing them come together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet bears. I am sure they will find a pretty project to fit right into.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bears are so cute. Zombie bears...well there's a whole new stitching market out there waiting for something like that LOL. Maybe Halloween bears lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute bears, especially now they have faces. Yeah Zombie bears... no!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I could smell roast lamb cooking...
    my fav...
    And all the embroidery looks beautiful too Michelle... xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely bear faces Michelle. Good to hear you have ideas churning with what you are going to do with them. I think that's happened with my Country at Heart stitcheries - just not sure how to assemble them which has slowed me down. Your dinner sounds lovely; I like the domestic goddess mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha zombie bears would be a little scary!!! I certainly join with you in putting something down for unremembered reasons, and yes, it'usually because they don't have a final 'plan'! Getting myself back on track now....love our inspirational fNSIs xox sugary hugs dear friend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute stitcheries, glad you've got an idea how to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.