MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, July 21, 2018

FNSI

My Friday night stitching was like a bag of mixed lollies....I had a lovely quiet day at home catching up on laundry etc. so inbetween loads I continued on with my hand quilting .
It was easy to pick up and put down between chores and I was quite pleased with the inside of the garland...I wanted it a bit different to the cross hatching.
I put aside my quilting in the evening to get some prep work done for the last bits of Blessings.....4 little stars to match the centres of the circles on the quilt.
Removing papers and basting and centre circles completed.
And importantly that renegade missed circle!
I finished off my evening with a little more stitching on Ruth's Quilt tags.
I have 4 more to add to my little pile.
So all this kept me up quite late whilst watching Sir Elton John's Las Vegas concert....I enjoyed my evening and I hope you did too. It is such a nuturing thing to do.....set aside time for yourself to stitch and knowing other women are doing the same xx
Thank you Wendy for getting us all together. You can visit HERE and visit others who stitched along too.
Have a lovely weekend.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

17 comments:

  1. You had a lovely productive day and yes I agree it is lovely to have some time for yourself to sit and stitch and watch good things on the telly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a mixed bag and got heaps done... I love the little fussy cut circles... Have a lovely weekend.... especially now all your laundry is up to date!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely projects happening . Glad you had some relaxation time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you do get things done. I do a bit of this and that but don't seem to be progressing. Hope you have a great weekend. 🤗😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day you had. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect day to me 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think it is great to reward ourselves with stitching time in between required work. Makes the day fly by. Lovely work on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle it's always nice to catch some time to ourselves. Love the centre of your quilt it's looking fantastic ,you have had had a very productive Friday,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very productive day, Michelle......well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me time is a necessity. Everything looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very productive day and evening Michelle - so good to see progress on one's projects. Your work is beautiful as always. How impressive that you managed to squeeze a few household chores in - hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a fabulous, productive day for you. Love all your projects. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. a lovely variety of things keeping you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful progress on your projects Michelle, well done on the finish of Blessings, is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, Michelle, your work is beautiful! I peeked ahead and saw the finish to your Blessings. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all you projects! I have been admiring Ruth's tags on a few quilts. May have to get that one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your worked on some really nice projects for FSNI. Your hand-quilting is beautiful! I love this gathering of creative friends even though we are all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.