MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Blessings

Yesterday I had a day all to myself.....the V8 racing was on at Queensland Raceway. So that saw Hubby race out the door to go and watch with No.1 son.....
My goal for the day was to put the finishing touches to my Blessings quilt top.
First job was to stitch on that little missing circle!
And then stars pinned and basted.
They came up a treat even if I say so myself.
I can live with the inaccuracies on the borders now.....I think lol!
I apologise for the crinkly top but I didn't iron it yet!
So.....tada! Blessings is now a flimsy top.

I love this quilt. A beautiful design by Robyn Falloon who is one of my favourite quilt designers.
So UFO CHALLENGE No. 4 is well and truly done!
This months UFO CHALLENGE number is
Which I believe is another Yoko Saito block......now if I can just leave those cute tags alone we may have a chance to get it done.
Enjoy your day lovely folks.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. Blessings looks absolutely stunning Michelle! I just love it all ... well done. Have a great week Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle your Blessings quilt looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Blessings Michelle - great finish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle your blessings quilt is gorgeous,love the fabrics that you have used.i got the chance to meet Robyn about 10 years ago when she did a talk for the embroidery guild,she is a lovely lady. Give yourself a pat on the back my friend as there is a lot of hours put into this beauty,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!! So much detailed work, and it paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your Blessings top Michelle - well done on the finish!! Good luck with your next UFO challenge.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings is so very pretty. Love it. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a masterpiece, so lovely and pretty and so much work in there.... Beautiful

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful quilt top! You did magnificent work on it, Michelle. I also love your little tea cup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful quilt! You must be so pleased :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Michelle......I like your own touches on the border, your stars finish those corners beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done, Michelle. This is a lovely finish. Such a gorgeous quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Your quilt is absolutely stunning! Damn, I missed the televising of my V8 supercars at the weekend. Who won?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's just beautiful Michelle! You do such lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your flimsy, it's just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wild shot here. I have been looking for this pattern for a couple of years when I happened on your blog. Do you still have this pattern and would you be willing to sell it? I can do paypal. Thank you for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, This quilt is gorgeous, I found your blog with this post about it searching for this quilt pattern. Robyn has a website but no store listed or even a way to contact her. I would love to purchase this pattern, do you know where that can be done? Thank you! Ky Adams Houston, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.