MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rain, rain go away!

I know it's only weather but I feel as if everything including me is going mouldy. I feel so sorry for all those poor folk in the flooded areas. Still it's been lovely weather for stitching and reading and it did make me do my sets of instructions for my Country Threads projects. So I do feel as I have accomplished something today. I am reading "Salvation Creek" a book by Susan Duncan at the moment and I am loving it so the temptation to curl up and let the world go by is huge. The trouble is when I read I want to keep reading to the exclusion of all else.
Well I must go as my little man "Lachlan" will be awake from having a nap on Nannas bed any moment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.