MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4th January 2011

Well I have made it back through some minor miracle! Last night I began stitching my little heart project for the Valentines Day swap from "Cookies and Cream Craft" website. If you are interested you can join in by registering by 10th January. Just pop over to Sandy"s website as mentioned above. I can't tell you much about what I am stitching as it's a surprise but it's cute.
I have a very busy day ahead with lot's of chores (YUK) to do today and then off to the post office to post away some patterns that have been waiting since New Years Eve as the post office was shut.
It's nice to have the sun actually shining today for a change. I was starting to forget what it looked like.
Hopefully I shall find my way back tomorrow.
Blessings Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks so much. I can't wait to see you heart project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.