MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today

Remember that old adage. Well I wish I would follow it's advice. I have just finished doing 3 lots of instructions for my new designs that I should have done ages ago. Then it's hunch, hunch, hunch over the keyboard and does what I am typing make any kind of  sense? Will anyone in this universe know what i am talking about? ARGHH!! Still this is what happens when you would rather be drawing and stitching and doing the fun stuff. Oh well I am off to have a well earned coffee and finish the drawings I am working on to show my friend Tracey. It's going to be a combined effort. I get so excited when I work with Tracey as she is so talented and does such gorgeous work.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about the patterns I have just finished 5. congrats on finishing them its harder than making the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, here I was complaining about my lot.We need a secretary Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.